[cisco-voip] CDR Files Fail to send to External FTP Server

Brian Meade (brmeade) brmeade at cisco.com
Fri Oct 18 10:22:12 EDT 2013

I've seen this happen before with 7.1.5 where CUCM tried a certain number of times to send the files before ultimately giving up and pretty much declaring the FTP server dead until restarting the CDR services.  I haven't seen anyone have this issue outside of 7.1.5 and it really only seemed to happen for extended outages.

Brian