[cisco-voip] HOWTo: When no agents in Ready state send call to extension instead of queuing

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 18:30:40 EDT 2013

Grace,

Have you considered reading the Step Reference? It has all the information
you're querying the lists and support forums for.

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Editor Step Reference Guide, Release
9.0(1)<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_0/programming/guide/SeriesVol2.pdf>

Regards,
Tanner