[cisco-voip] UC9 Upgrade - CUWL licensing and hot desk environments

Boon ciscovoipuser at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 05:42:20 EDT 2013

A quick update on this.

I followed advice from somebody who has been through the pain barrier with
this a few times already.

Licensing re-cut my license to cover the enhanced licenses which has
allowed me to preserve my CUWL licenses for further roll-outs.

Basically I've kept the wolf from the door for the time being but I can see
it biting me further down the line.