[cisco-voip] CCX Promo License?

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 22:07:56 EDT 2013

Tim
I heard the same exact response from our internal alias today. My
understanding is unless you are looking for agent seats they will cough up
the license pretty easily. I also found out that the old 5 agent seats
(that used to be free) now cost $2995. Thanks for all the responses. I'll
post back how my licensing quest turns out... If not I'll definitely be
hounding our CAM... that should be an interesting experience since I've
seen rocks do more than our current CAM. :-(

Thanks Ted