[cisco-voip] Phone View Software - Unified FX

vignesh sethuraman sethuvignesh at yahoo.co.in
Thu Oct 31 09:46:03 EDT 2013

Hello Experts,

I am trying to use Phone view (lab edition) software to control my Lab phones. I can see registered phones on the Phone view but when dial any extension from any of the registered phones, for example 5001, I see message at the bottom on the activity log stating "Command (Key:KeyPad5) sent to device (SEP<MAC of my Phone>) using thread (3) with response failure".

If any of you have experienced this issue, please guide me to resolve this.

Thanks & Regards,
Vignesh S