[cisco-voip] caller id and redirected calls

Michael Muscat michaelm at umcu.org
Thu Oct 31 16:05:54 EDT 2013

Hi,

We just acquired a new company but want their support calls going to our main call center but somehow be alerted that they called the old company's number.  I will be either forwarding the old companies number to our main number from the telco or just adding their number as a DID to our PRI.  Not sure yet.  What we want to know is if there is a way that calls that were made to that number be shown on the phone as "Forwarded from EMU" or something similar.  We are using UCCX 8.5 with UCM 8.6, PRI-T1 using H323 on a 2911 router.

Thanks in advance!

Michael Muscat