[cisco-voip] UC on UCS

Omar otgmcse at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 10:48:44 EDT 2013

Scott,

Sounds like you're looking for a co-residency doc? If so, there's some information on the Docwiki, however, not every 3rd party app can go through TRC. If this is a virtual environment, increasing vCPU and vRAM is supported by Cisco, so if you have any resources left over from your blades, I would say it's a go.

This is probably what you're looking for: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6884/products_tech_note09186a0080bbd913.shtml

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_Communications_Virtualization_Sizing_Guidelines#Application_Co-residency_Support_Policy

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_Communications_VMWare_Requirements#Resize_Virtual_Machine
 http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/UC_Virtualization_Supported_Hardware