[cisco-voip] ICM Ad-Hoc Closure w/o Administrator Intervention

Mike King me at mpking.com
Tue Sep 10 10:39:05 EDT 2013

It's not by any means the best solution, but I have in the past front-ended
an old IVR with a voicemail menu.

The menu does some basic Time of Day stuff (Closed message after hours,
closes for lunch).

Depending on your voicemail system, you should be able to do some kind of
telephone based "Prompt maintenance".  I've used this to rig up a "ad-hoc
close" document in the past.