[cisco-voip] MWI on

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Tue Sep 10 15:51:50 EDT 2013

Sandy,

Maybe someone is pulling a prank on that user?

Are your MWI ON and OFF numbers reachable through that phone´s CSS (or any other phones)?

Ariel.

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Sandy Lee
Sent: martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013 04:30 p.m.
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] MWI on

Hi everyone,

I have a user which doesn't have a voicemail, the extension does not exist on Unity Connection, and the voice mail profile is set to "No voicemail" in UCM, but the MWI is on. We checked in Alternate extensions, but no one seems to use that extension.

Can someone help me with CUDLI or anything else, I think I might be able to look into maybe some notifications that another user might have put in the wrong extension, but I really don't know which table to look into.

Thanks for your help.

Sandy.