[cisco-voip] QoS and network guys

JP Senior SeniorJ at bennettjones.com
Mon Sep 16 17:22:36 EDT 2013

On a traditional L2 access network if the engineer is concerned about configuration complexity, Cisco doesn't do a bad job with autoqos.  Just show them that dscp markings need to work end to end, and autoqos can take care of the nasty details on the access port. It's a no-brainer to deploy.  On the WAN I think the need is more than obvious to most engineers and I shouldn't expect hesitation.

JP Senior