[cisco-voip] CUCM: Phone and IVR with the same DN. Possible ?

Isamar Maia isamar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 20:06:12 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

We're using CUCM+Unity version 8.5.1

We had an extension 5000 as our main number.

Using Unity, I need to insert a simple IVR to answer the call on that
number and, according to the option, transfer the call to phone
which extension number is also 5000.

The IVR is ready and working in a test table but with different DNs.

Our doubt is:

- Is that possible to have a DN on the phone and also on the CTI Route
Point setup to forward the call to Unity, at the same time ?

--
Isamar Maia
Cel. VIVO SSA:  (55) 71-9146-8575