[cisco-voip] Adding Service URL for One Button Login ?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 18:50:28 EDT 2014

I have not tried this on a 9971 myself, however, 9971's are listed as
supported phone models for IPPA.
http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

Whether you do a "One Touch" login feature or not, it's still IPPA and
should be fine.  Start with regular IPPA first to validate and have a
control for your next step of one touching it.  Just don't touch it too
much, it might break.