[cisco-voip] Adding Service URL for One Button Login ?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Mon Apr 14 16:40:40 EDT 2014

So going from UCCX 7.0 to UCCX 9.0.2 I’m having trouble getting the One Button Login setup on a 7965/SCCP.

http://www.uccx.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/UCCX-Port-Utilization-Guide-9.0.2.pdf

Is the port still 6293 moving to UCCX 9.0.2?  Several google searches suggest http://uccxip:8443/ipphone/sciphonexml/IPAgentLogin.jsp  (non secure URL)  When I use 8443 I get a HOST NOT FOUND, the phone console log shows ITL error messages, etc.

When I try
http://serverip:6293/ipphone/jsp/sciphonexml/IPAgentLogin.jsp

<CiscoIPPhoneText><Title>Error</Title><Text>Cannot connect to the IP Phone Agent service.</Text><Prompt/><SoftKeyItem><Name>OK</Name><URL>Init:Services</URL><Position>1</Position></SoftKeyItem></CiscoIPPhoneText>

I’ve tried re-starting Cisco Desktop Browser and IP Phone Agent Service with no luck.  A couple uccx reboots with no luck ☺

Not sure what to do next.