[cisco-voip] Interested UCCX Script Issue

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 15:10:32 EDT 2014

I am working on a script where I call the CCX application via HTTP trigger.

The CCX script will use the  'place call' step to call a CUCM hunt group.
 Then I need to determine the line group member (extension would be fine)
of the person who answered the call.  I then need to pass the extension of
the phone that answered back from the script via HTTP to the requesting
application.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find a CCX editor step that can tell
me the extension of the line group member who answered the call.   All
'get' steps just show the extension of the hunt pilot used to route the
call to the group of phones, I can't actually see the individual person who
answered.

The phones in the group are not agents, so there is no CSQ or 'select
resource' in play here.   I'm just using CCX to leverage the scripting
capabilities to interface with the other application.

Perhaps Java would be of use here, though I am not sure what code would be
used.

Any thoughts or ideas ?

Justin