[cisco-voip] Interested UCCX Script Issue

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 18:17:34 EDT 2014

I have not done this before, but could it be that you are checking the
called number too soon after the Place Call step?

If you haven't tried this already, create a brand new blank script with
only a Contact variable, and two steps: Place Call and Get Call Contact
Info.  Then, Active debug the script (not Reactive) and step over the Place
Call.  Answer on your LG member phone, and with the red highlighted step on
the Get Call Contact Info step, now click Step Over (F11) to execute the
second step with the member already connected.

It's possible CUCM will send a CTI message to UCCX to update the connected
party information and it might be available a few seconds after the call is
connected.