[cisco-voip] Agents using IP Phone 7841 stuck in reserve state with "busy here" message from SIP phone to CUCM

Jose Robles jose.robles at netxar.com
Thu Dec 4 12:45:49 EST 2014

Yes I am. In fact Cisco gave me an ES sip78xx.10-2-1-12ES3-1 but problem persists. We have two cases open right now for the same Phone model 7841. The other case is for several phones unregistering randomly and won’t register back again until I shut and no shut the switchport. Apparently that IP Phone line is very buggy. Anyone experiencing the unregister issues also?