[cisco-voip] UCCX 10.5.1SU1 adding a Secondary node for HA

Adam Blomfield adman at adman.net
Mon Dec 22 12:43:16 EST 2014

I tested this in the lab last week to check on the behavior. When I added a
secondary node to UCCX when I ran CAD the next time it learned the second
node information from the first node. It did complain that it was  not able
to connect to the second node until it was run with admin rights to make
the changes. After I ran CAD with admin rights it fully populated the
second node information.

-Adam