[cisco-voip] UCCX upgrade

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Wed Feb 12 15:28:54 EST 2014

Agreed. I think the upgrade license mainly allows you to reuse your old licenses, so if you apply the upgrade license, it ought to then allow you to upload your old licenses.

James Buchanan | Sr. Network Engineer
Presidio | www.presidio.com
12 Cadillac Drive Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027
D: 615.866.5729 | C: 931.797.2326 | F: 615.866.5781 | jbuchanan at presidio.com

PRESIDIO
Practical thinking for a connected world.

Follow Us: www.twitter.com/presidio