[cisco-voip] UCCX Projects Cost Estimation - Labor Cost

Ryan Burtch rburtch3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 10:51:07 EST 2014

All:

I'm planning on doing some consulting on the UCCX side of the house and
will be billing on a per project basis.  Does anyone know a good way of
billing my labor for the entire project?  This won't be an hourly rate, but
rather I will give them a bill for my services (Call-Flow scripting,
Testing, Documentation, etc) and I need to know what a reasonable bill is?
 Should I charge based on how many call-flows there are, the complexity of
the call-flows, etc?

Hoping you can help.

Sincerely,

Ryan Burtch