[cisco-voip] problems getting CDRs to SFTP server (recently upgraded CUCM v9.1(2)SU1)

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Feb 21 12:17:43 EST 2014

Thanks Brian.

I was wondering if there was a way to look for "pending" files. I ended up restarting the servers to see if that helps. Sledgehammer approach, I know, but it's a lab and I've got a few things to complete today. I have to do the upgrade test a couple of more times so I'll use this document if it happens again, or if the restart doesn't help.

There was no activity in syslog, i.e. no alerts, and no activity that network capture saw, so it's as if there were either no files to send or something other than the services that I mentioned I restarted had an issue.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure