[cisco-voip] CER filter phones?

Brian Meade (brmeade) brmeade at cisco.com
Tue Jan 14 13:32:44 EST 2014

Erick,

CER is going to pull all the phones on the CUCM cluster via SNMP.  There's no way I know of to filter it to only pull certain phones unless you found a way to modify the CUCM SNMP responses.

To deal with the licensing issue temporarily, you can set "Use IP Address from call signaling" to enabled under System->Telephony Settings which can be used in combination with IP Subnet Configuration so that the phones without licenses can still hit an IP Subnet rule if they did place a 911 call.  This assumes you can do the ERL assignment on a subnet level.

Brian