[cisco-voip] ucce , script changes questionnaire

Travis L. Dennis tdennis at DataSourcePro.com
Tue Jan 28 13:12:29 EST 2014

While Mann is certainly asking a lot I don't necessarily see the harm in the
asking.  I personally doubt Mann will get a response down to the level of
detail requested but you never know.  We are all here to share what we know
and to benefit from the knowledge of others.  Let's get along so that we can
all get along.

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
0703Manjunath
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 12:14 PM
To: Buchanan, James
Cc: cisco-voip (cisco-voip at puck.nether.net)
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] ucce , script changes questionnare

We all learn & share our individual skills for benefit of every other
engineer who are seeking for help . ...

This forum is not meant for professional service .

adding buisiness tactics would be disappointing to most of us.

expertised inputs to my request would be appreciated

Thanks

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Buchanan, James <