[cisco-voip] ucce , script changes questionnare

0703Manjunath winmanjunath at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 23:52:14 EST 2014

Yeap ....Pete.

Its production ,do not wish to keep client under downtime. so i wanted to
be sure bit of logic that i need to be concerned but not the complete feed.

I understand, we should first give the try & come out with the findings or
the roadblock but do not have the chance to do so.

Iam disappointed .

Thanks for understanding.

Thanks & Regards
   Manjunath