[cisco-voip] TAR File Decryption

Pete Brown jpb at chykn.com
Wed Jan 29 10:02:04 EST 2014

The DRS TAR backup decryption application is complete.  It's been tested with backup sets from UCOS 8.0, 8.5, 8.6, 9.0 and 9.1.
http://www.adhdtech.com/DRS%20Backup%20Decrypter.exe
A huge thanks to Rick Arps, Justin Steinberg and Erick Bee for testing (and anyone else I forgot).
The licensing restriction has been removed, so just download and run.  Please let me know if you run into any issues.
Thanks,Pete