[cisco-voip] Why would Jabber for Windows and CUPC clients not be able to use IM?

Jeffrey Girard jeffrey.girard at girardinc.com
Wed Jul 2 08:18:37 EDT 2014

Matthew -
          Thanks for the response.

          Yes, checked and confirmed that each user has the UC Service Profile and that Profile has both the IM&P service as well as the CTI service configured.

          I also checked and confirmed that within IM&P under Messaging that Instant Messaging is enabled via the checkbox.

Dr. Jeffrey T. Girard (Jeff), PhD
Colonel, United States Army (Retired)
Senior Network Engineer / VoIP Engineer - WireMeHappy.com
reply to: jeffrey.girard at wiremehappy.com<mailto:jeffrey.girard at wiremehappy.com>
(607)835-0406 (home office)
(845)764-1661 (mobile)
(607)835-0458 (fax)