[cisco-voip] UCCX 10.0 Calls Dropping while being transferred to another Queue by Agent

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 17:02:20 EDT 2014

Hit the same problem a few months ago on 9.12. Turned out to be a codec
lock like Brian mentioned and the call was being presented as ISAC, Ended
up creating a new codec preference list and ordering g711/g722 first. That
resolved it. weird thing was it was only intermittent so it was hard to
track down in the traces.