[cisco-voip] Installing CUPS 9 Subscriber - fails on connectivity

Tim Smith tim.smith at enject.com.au
Wed Jun 25 19:13:54 EDT 2014

I’ve seen this with duplicate IP before. You’re talking to something, but maybe you’re trying to join a CUPS server to a domain controller.
Might not be an issue in your own lab, but thought it’s worth a mention.

I like to double check the basics, ping and check ARP or even disconnect the VM’s NIC and ping and make sure your ping stops.

Packet cap sounds like a good idea after that.

Cheers,

Tim