[cisco-voip] CCX IVR and statistics

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 08:30:04 EST 2014

Hi Robert,

You can probably use custom call variables to capture the information by
setting or modifying them at certain points in your script, although you
may need to get creative developing a good report on it. Just google UCCX
custom call variables or CCVs should be able to find some examples to work
from. It's not something there is a canned feature/report for.

Ed

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 5:40 AM, Robert Hass <robhass at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I would like to deploy IVR deployed on CCX (9.x).
> IVR will implement Menus like this:
>
> 1. Customer Service
> 1.1 Laptops
> 1.2 Computers
> 1.3 Servers
> 2. Sales
> 2.1 Laptops
> 2.2 Computers
> 2.3 Servers
>
> Can I generate some sort of statistics :
> - how many users pressed 1 or 2 menu
> - how many users disconnected just after pressing 1 or 2 or none
> - how many users presses 1 and next 1 (menu 1.1)
> - how many users presses 1 and next 2 (menu 1.2)
> - how many users presses 2 and next 2 (menu 2.2)
> etc.
>
> Is above reports are supported on CCX ?
>
> Rob

Ed Leatherman