[cisco-voip] 7->9 jump upgrade cutover

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:18:37 EST 2014

Thanks Matt,
This is about 800 endpoints but only about 150 actual IP Phones, the rest
are VG224 ports with relatively recent IOS, and I'm planning on visiting
those individually anyway for the SCCP/CCM version. Only 1 campus.
Older-ish (2800) MGCP gateways though so I will plan for a reload on those
if necessary.

--
Ed Leatherman