[cisco-voip] Avoiding reinventing the wheel if possible

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Mon May 26 15:26:53 EDT 2014

We finally are embarking on a call manager upgrade from CUCM 6.1 to 10.x.    Since I understand some of you may have already taken this journey, in some fashion or other, I was wondering if you would be willing to share project plan, steps, stumbling blocks so that the transition will have a better chance of success.   As we upgrade the call manager we will also be upgrading our Cisco Unified CCX Standard.   We currently are using MS Exchange to handle our voicemail.

Thank you for any information/knowledge you are willing and able to share.

Terry

Terry Oakley
Telecommunications Coordinator | Information Technology Services
Red Deer College |100 College Blvd. | Box 5005 | Red Deer | Alberta | T4N 5H5
work (403) 342-3521   |  FAX (403) 343-4034