[cisco-voip] Cisco Call Recording Solution

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Wed May 28 13:21:15 EDT 2014

MediaSense is not an OEM. It is a home-grown Cisco product.

The search and play interface was re-written in 10.0. I would suggest you give it another look if you haven't seen it since the 9.X releases. Reporting improvements are on our roadmap, but this can be supplemented in our current releases by using the APIs to retrieve whatever information is required, either by writing your own app or using a partner app.

+Chris
TME - MediaSense and Unity Connection