[cisco-voip] External Phone Number Mask Question

Adam Piasecki apiasecki at midatlanticbb.com
Fri May 30 15:31:19 EDT 2014

Yup, 8.6, thanks this is probably going be fine for now, Unfortunately it’s applied to the trunk and I have some route patterns that require different caller IDs.  For example some route patterns would include an area code while others don’t for the caller id. I didn’t really explain that part in my first message but this is definitely better then what I had.

It would be awesome if they expanded transformation patterns to include matching a route pattern.

Thanks!,

Adam