[cisco-voip] MRA deploy

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:33:02 EST 2014

Jose, or anyone :)

I am at a similar spot as you were with troubleshooting this,

- User account works OK "Internal"
- "External", account gives "Cannot Communicate with Server"
- If I use invalid credentials, it correctly gives an invalid password error

I can observe traffic back and forth between expressway C & E. With some
logging turned up on C I can see E asking for the UDS and CUPLogin
services, C being able to resolve them, but I'm not sure what logging on E
to activate to figure out what its doing with them after that.

Externally the _collab-edge._tls SRV is resolvable and none of the other
ones are (as desired I believe)

I noticed an error from the logs on C where it also requested
_cisco-phone-tftp._tcp , which I didnt think was necessary for MRA. I went
ahead and added it but there is still something failing in the mix
somewhere.

on C I'm using
developer.edgeconfigprovisioning
developer.trafficserver

on E
developer.edgemanager
developer.trafficserver

Are there other useful debugs I should turn up? This is my first venture
with expressway so i'm not real sure how things are supposed to look when
they are functional (other than being able to log into jabber anyway).

Thanks!