[cisco-voip] Why does CCX have the CUCM Informix Tables?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Nov 25 22:59:34 EST 2014

Working on a TAC case where a switch-version is failing... and anyway, they are pointing to issues with the CUCM tables not replicating and are having me do the normal CLI commands you do on CUCM to fix things (utils dbreplication reset all, etc)
So at this point I am just super curious, why the heck do these tables exist on CCX???? My CCX db is fine and replicating correctly...  I know they share underlying platform stuff but stil....

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>