[cisco-voip] MRA deploy

José Paulo de Oliveira Petry petrybr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:43:56 EDT 2014

Hello,

Have followed the "MRA via Expressway Deployement Guide" and things are not
working.

The situation is this:

Login from Jabber inside my lan is ok.

when I type an incorrect password  in my "Jabber for iPhone" from internet,
i receive an "invalid username/password" error, so looks like the
communication from internet to CUCM/IM&P through expressway is ok

when i type the correct password, i receive the following error: "Cannot
communicate with the server".

I downloaded the debug "Jabber for iphone" generate but couldn't find any
clue about what is happening.

Diagnose logging at Expressway-C neither.

What should i look first?

Does my "Jabber" devices at CUCM needs to use a secure phone profile or i
can use a non-secure phone profile (default)?

Thanks in advance,

José Paulo de Oliveira Petry
petrybr at gmail.com