[cisco-voip] UCCE Remote Silent Monitor version 10

Mike Wydra voipermike at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:49:53 EDT 2014

I'm working with a customer who currently has RSM version 8.x deployed.
I'm in the process of upgrading UCCE to version 10.0(1) and would also like
to upgrade RSM to version 10.0(1).  There are release notes dated Dec 2013
for this version so as far as I can tell it exists.  I have been trying for
a week to obtain software through PUT, Cisco account managers, multiple
mailing lists such as mp-upgrades, ucss-support, ucss-put and cs-support
and have had zero success. I keep getting the run around on how to obtain
the software or who to contact.  As far as I can tell, it is not available
to order through PUT and it doesn't come with UCCE 10 media.  Has anyone
had luck obtaining this version or know of the correct procedure for
obtaining the media?

TIA

Mike