[cisco-voip] MSP VoIP Monitoring

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Thu Sep 25 13:46:37 EDT 2014

Ryan,

Prime is pretty sweet but if you're looking for qos tools (jitter stats, mos scores, delays ... etc) then I would look at two products:

1.) LiveAction ..... very qos centric
2.) NetBrains ...... does do a lot with QOS but also does general layer2/3/4 mapping

We're eval'ing NetBrains now and it looks pretty sweet. For instance, I can open a mapped Visio drawing of my topo that NetBrains created and I can hover on an interface and it will show any jitter/delays outside the threshold I define