[cisco-voip] Cisco Technical Support mobile app improvements?

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Tue Sep 30 15:32:52 EDT 2014

I think the single largest enhancement would be to allow users to open/entitle cases with contract numbers and serial numbers.

I realize the nature of the app lends itself to those who would usually have more access to serial numbers than anything else, however; in my case, I work for a partner and we have many, many devices under a single contract, and it would be oober cool to just type in the contract to get past the entitlement screen and then enter the serial number.

Just a thought & regards,

Ryan