[cisco-voip] Sip design question

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Wed Apr 1 07:33:35 EDT 2015

Charles,

I guess that is a better place to start; I may be going down this road in a near future. I have been reading http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/voice/cube/configuration/cube-book/voi-cube-high-availability.html#concept_5013D60352C446769D62736C8CDE87E8 which seems to suggest that L2 box to box is possible on the 4451.

Are you saying it is not?

Thanks,

Ryan