[cisco-voip] 3rd party conference phones

Nick Thompson nick at imperial.org
Thu Apr 9 10:05:22 EDT 2015

Revolabs FLX2 - http://www.revolabs.com/flx2

Revolabs is the OEM for the 8831 conference phone as well.

On Apr 9, 2015, at 7:41 AM, Ed Leatherman <ealeatherman at gmail.com<mailto:ealeatherman at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello

I've had a few requests for "Wireless" conference phones lately for some medium sized rooms. In these cases the executive wants to get any cables etc off the table, so a wired base station w/ cordless module for the table fits the bill as much as a WiFi device would. And because "Wireless"!

I'm curious what other people might be using, I see that polycom has the SoundStation2W that uses a POTS line. I've also had some folks using a Jabra Speak510 paired with some of the bluetooth capable Cisco Phones, but this only works well in small rooms.

Thanks!

--
Ed Leatherman