[cisco-voip] FYI: UCCx v9.0 EOL announced...

Ryan LaFountain (rlafount) rlafount at cisco.com
Mon Apr 13 15:37:10 EDT 2015

Hi Justin,

The TAC engineer told you correctly based on the draft release notes we're currently reviewing. The problem is, I think the Release Notes are wrong :)

Stay tuned, I'll get back to you.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services
Direct: +1 919 392 9898
Hours: M - F 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time