[cisco-voip] Devices assigned to same user twice...

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 15:33:10 EST 2015

The fields marked "User ID 1", "User ID 2", "User ID N", etc. are not the
Owner User ID.  That field is marked "Owner User ID"

The User ID N fields are a list of user who can control this device.  In
other words, simply go to one of the End User accounts in CUCM and
disassociate the phone from the user's control and these will start to go
away.