[cisco-voip] Devices assigned to same user twice...

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Dec 21 13:11:14 EST 2015

Hey Jonathan,

Is the cluster running hot in standard operation or is the BAT export action the catalyst to the CPU spike/crash?

You could try to run the following SQL query which should show you phones with device level user associations. If you are able to run this query, do you see duplications?

I would only run this query if you have a currently stable cluster and understand that running the query could impact performance.

select eu.userid, d.name, d.description, n.dnorpattern as DN, rp.name as
partition from device as d inner join devicenumplanmap as dnpm on dnpm.fkdevice =
d.pkid inner join enduserdevicemap as eudm on eudm.fkdevice=d.pkid inner join
enduser as eu on eudm.fkenduser=eu.pkid inner join numplan as n on dnpm.fknumplan =
n.pkid inner join routepartition as rp on n.fkroutepartition=rp.pkid and d.tkclass = 1

= Ryan =

Email: ryanthomashuff at outlook.com

Spark: ryanthomashuff at outlook.com

Twitter: @ryanthomashuff<http://twitter.com/ryanthomashuff>