[cisco-voip] Agent can't log into Finesse - PGuser - CTI Manager Restart - PG JGW1 Restart

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Tue Dec 22 16:58:34 EST 2015

I'd make sure that PGuser isn't being used for other applications first but
UCCX admin guide says to only associate the device profiles.  I started
doing this and it has resolved many of the types of issues you describe:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/config/guides/UCCX_BK_U9F91527_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide-release-10-5/UCCX_BK_U9F91527_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide-release_chapter_0100.html#UCCX_TK_M4F697CE_00

If Enterprise Mobility (EM) is used together with both Cisco Unified
Communications Manager release 8.0 or later and Cisco Unified
Communications Manager, the Resource Manager application user must be
associated with the device profile and not with the device.