[cisco-voip] MediaSense Configuration

James Andrewartha jandrewartha at ccgs.wa.edu.au
Wed Feb 25 22:55:51 EST 2015

On 26/02/15 06:37, Bill Talley wrote:
> "Search and Play".  it's browser based and allows you to playback or
> download the audio file as .wav or mp4.

Note that you'll need to trust the SSL certificate for the playback UI
to work correctly (in Firefox at least), it's on a different port again
to the main web UI. I was going to try to install a signed certificate,
but it appears to use IP addresses so that wouldn't work.

I also found it really easy to set up, fortunately only a few users need
it for on-demand recording so I'm not too worried about the permissions
issue.

--
James Andrewartha
Network & Projects Engineer