[cisco-voip] UCCX Agent Status

Ben Story ben.story at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 12:41:18 EST 2015

10.6 Finesse, just making call from the agent phone (following up on VM
generally)

--
Ben Story
CCNP, CCNA, CCNA Wireless, CCDA
ben.story at gmail.com
<ben.story at gmail.com>
@ntwrk80
http://showbrain.blogspot.com
http://rand0mw0rds.blogspot.com

"From sour-faced saints and silly devotions, good Lord, preserve us!". -- St.
Teresa of Avila