[cisco-voip] UCCX Agent Status

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:09:07 EST 2015

Thinking off the top of my head, the simplest solution would probably be to
add a new primary line to their phones, and bump the ACD line down to line
two.  This way, when they make the outbound call, their ACD line stays idle
and they stay Ready.

A more complex option is to use some advanced scripting and DB access, to
query the agent state detail table to see if the agents are not ready due
to going off hook (reason code 32762).