[cisco-voip] Migration from MCS UCCX 8.5.1SU4 to UCS - do not see any setting in desktop administrator

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Sat Jan 10 10:52:48 EST 2015

I had a similar issue, UCCX 8.5Su4 to 10.5.1SU1 failed to migrate the LDAP database (this stores CAD data etc) . TAC said sorry :)

I'd recommend logging into Cisco Desktop Administrator and taking Screen Shots.  None of the data got migrated, and this seems to be a common thread.  Had to power up old server in lab re-create data.  It only took a couple hours to migrate the data via stare/compare config.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/117376/cisco-unified-contact-center-express-drf-backup-issues