[cisco-voip] Register SWSS?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Jan 13 20:06:02 EST 2015

No need to activate SWSS. It is UCSS and ESW combined with all the behaviors and attributes of Smartnet/ESW. I can't recall trying PUT with an ECMU yet, but if it doesn't work you can submit a manual case and also ask why it's not working for you.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-V, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer

We understand and solve your
technology challengers so
you can sell and service cars.