[cisco-voip] Register SWSS?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jan 14 08:56:07 EST 2015

Your best bet would be to contact your account team and/or partner for help. They can (and should have) gone through the changes of UCSS and ESW migrating to one item, SWSS (ECMU sku).

That being said, I have noticed, that even after buying this stuff, I have to open a ticket with the contract centre to give me access, and then to web-help-sr at cisco.com to make sure I have access via TAC cases.

I have seen the error you mention below in the past, typically when the contract I purchased has been forward dated, but not yet active. Check the dates in the contract centre for your SWSS contract.

Hope that helps.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure